[ANN] ICal occurrence API

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:41:22 UTC 2008

Where are you looking for the package?  It's on Squeak source.  Do a
search in the projects for icalendar.  It is named "iCalendar,
vCalendar and vCard" and has pmm as admin.

Here is the Monticello HTTP connect info for the project:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/ical'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Let me know if you still have any problems.

Thanks,
Jason