Package Environment browser - where to find updates?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:59:22 UTC 2008

In 3.9, open OBSystemBrowser, context menu for a class, open environment ->
package (or class, ...)

It is a browser (I believe Lukas wrote) that offers re-factoring that is
scoped to package / class / hierarchy / etc. (rather than entire image).
Very handy for me, I am about to add similarly scoped #senders and
#implementors.

Sophie

news:6ac749c10801070012s25e99904leead04527f11c53e at mail.gmail.com...