Recently logged changes - some hidden / missing functionality

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:42:09 UTC 2008

I am getting more familiar with the dreaded "Recently logged changes" than I
like. Is any of the following available?

- directly cut off all items before a certain time
   (I cannot seem to sort the whole list chronologically)
- pick one of most recent items
  tool shows preceding items you either must or might need
    - if class is missing, more recent corresponding DoIt:
    - for method chosen, most recent methods in its called set
        (perhaps transitively)
- search for class | method | string

These are more about finding the ones I need, less about eliminating the
ones I don't need.

Thoughts?
Sophie