Programmatically save image, and also do it periodically

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:26:06 UTC 2008

"Tom Phoenix" <rootbeer at redcat.com> wrote in message

> Why does your image freeze so often? Do you know about using
> Command-period (or Alt-period) to interrupt a long-running process?

I don't know, some were from bugs in my code called from the browser, others
seemed like very strange mouse glitches. I got some "event buffer overflow"
display on the bottom of the window; and Alt-. did nothing. It's been mostly
good, but when it's bad it can hurt, specially for someone not familiar with
the nuances of manual recovery.

Auto-save, here I come ... :-)