beware GNU Smalltalk if you want to contribute to squeak

chunsj at embian.com chunsj at embian.com
Tue Jan 8 23:51:22 UTC 2008

If GPL does not prevent users from using Seaside in GST, then
using Seaside in GST - if ported - can be meaningful. In fact
I'm very curious on the Seaside performance(of my application)
in GST(with JIT).

Importing GST's code to Seaside will be problematic because
it can cause License conflict problem. But I'm not sure on every
part/usage of GST is GPL; it might be similar case of GLibC...