Programmatically save image, and also do it periodically

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 10:32:52 UTC 2008

We have a squeaksource image running, and if the image crashes we lose
any new projects and/or users registered since the last save. Thus a
periodic, automatic/programmatic save would be ideal.

Regards,
John

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Tom Phoenix wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2008 10:18 AM, itsme213 <itsme213 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I need to urgently do both these saves:
>>   - do these on command (via Seaside app interface)
>>   - automatically on a timer
>
> Why is it urgent to save "automatically on a timer"? Is it because
> you're using the image to hold key data that should really be kept in
> a database?
>
> Cheers!
>
> --Tom Phoenix

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA