squeakmap and EOCD Position

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Wed Jan 9 17:11:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a strange thing trying to load the Glorp package
via squeakmap. If I try to load the package I get the
"Can't find EOCD Position" which is correct as the
data which is returned contains an html page with the
login form from squeakmap. If I go to the squeakmap
entry and to the version and click on the URL of this
entry I get a window with binary data. I assume this is
the sar file.

Does anybody have an idea why the install action in
squeakmap triggers the login form while downloading
from the URL works just perfect?

Norbert