Porting Squeak to iPod touch

Kevin Driedger linuxbox+nabble at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:13:44 UTC 2008

Can you describe more about the application switching problem?  Is the iPhone
operating system using round robin multitasking or preemptive?  What do you
mean by "shutting things down"?  Is the OS forcing a process yield?

Do you have some preliminary binaries that one could play with?  What are
you developing on OSX?

]{evin