"Standard" techniques to record ToDos etc? Recommendation for issue tracking

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 10:21:23 UTC 2008

Hello Sophie,

i> (2) For a small team (< 4 people) developing using Squeak + Monticello, and
i> a small future customer base optimistically speaking (currently 0), any
i> recommendations on an issue tracking system? Something that understood
i> Monticello would be a killer ... but I won't hold my breath for that one.

for sure you are aware that Squeak itself uses Mantis but there is an
issue tracker in Squeak named Gjallar. It has the ability of issues
being raised by mail, is highly configurable and well ... is written
in Squeak.

www.gjallar.se is English and Göran Krampe is the head of the bunch.
Discussions are (currently sleeping) on setools list and IRC gjallar.

If you go for it I'm curious about your experience!

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net