Dependencies in Monticello?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:48:36 UTC 2008

Well, I just thought using a Universe would be simpler then some kind
of configuration script.  Then when you decide a new version is ready
for prime time you can press a couple of buttons in the Universe
browser instead of updating a script.

Though it sounds like this isn't simpler for you, and that was what I
was really wondering in my query.  I wonder if something could be done
to change that and make it easy enough to do that it would be a
productivity boost for you.