"Enable Blessings" on squeaksource

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 14 19:08:09 UTC 2008

Maybe blessing can stay if we "rename" a meaning to it: a blessed
version is a current stable one while all other are development or
archive ones.

When we just talk about that, what is a meaning of released versions?
Are releases the stable ones, to be separated from development versions?

Also, it would be nice to have all versions, both released and other
under the Versions tab. Colored rows could then separate released
versions from other.

Now it seems that many people got confused of the meaning of those tabs,
Maybe one sentence of description on top of each tab's page won't be bad
too.

Just few quick proposals ...

Janko

--