Simple Image Based Persistence in Squeak

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:07:40 UTC 2008

I agree with Ramon and Janko.

My stop condition to start using Magma was that.......the image ever
worked fine to me!

I admit I'm not managing TBs (nor GBs) of data in my current
production systems but, as Ramon comment on his blog, the image works
ok to a wide majority of projects (at least in my own experience
developing systems to small and medium companies).

Ever I found (with few lines of code) the way of ensure integrity,
backups, changes, etc.

Just my 0,02.

Cheers.
gsa.