Use FFI to dynamically load shared library on Mac OS 10.5

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Fri Jan 18 20:55:32 UTC 2008

I'm trying to dynamically load a shared library (.so) and consistently
get "Unable to find function address." I have tried putting the
library in a variety of locations (next to the executable, next to the
image, next to the FFI package, etc.) and I have set the environment
variable DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to the location of the library. Nothing
seems to work (although the FFI tests all pass). Any advice?

James Foster