Use FFI to dynamically load shared library on Mac OS 10.5

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jan 18 21:32:53 UTC 2008

Well if you are using the carbon library

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/html/squeakinfoplist.html

see

SqueakPluginsBuiltInOrLocalOnly

ah and oh look missing comment about  SqueakDebug

if you set SqueakDebug  to 1 versus 0, then the mac carbon VM will
print all sorts of dianostics information as it tries to file the
module, and entry point you've asked for.
This information likely will go to your console log

--
=
=