[ANN][Squeak-dev Images] January 2008 versions

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sat Jan 19 01:05:48 UTC 2008

Damien Cassou ha scritto:

>>> Discuss that with Lukas and decide who will own the package on the Universe.
>> What packages? I did not touch KomHttpServer or KomServices. I am only
>> responsible for Seaside, Scriptaculous, Comet, Pier, Pier-*, Magritte,
>> Magritte-*.
>
> Ok. Giovanni, since Lukas does not maintain them, do you want to do it
> yourself? If yes, send a mail to Lex Spoon and ask him the ownership
> of this package.

I remember someone asking me on #squeak to take over the packages a
couple of months ago, but I can't really remember who that was at the
moment. I agreed to do that, but soon after I got really busy and only
now things are starting to cool off. In a couple of days I should be
able to get some kind of broadband here in my new flat, so I should be
able to start mantaining the Universe packages, too.

Damien, would you mind pinging me in a couple of weeks?

	Ciao,

		Giovanni