Changing Fonts to Century Gothic

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Mon Jan 21 18:43:20 UTC 2008

I'm trying to make a script to personalize each of my images. First, I'm with the fonts (later will install the packages, but this is other history). I change some fonts with setSystemFontTo: but seems not to work.

The Font is Century Ghotic, and I don't know if the problem is the space in the Font Name or probably I'm very stupid to see the error.

I'm using the code "stolen" from a package of Diego Gómez Deck;

http://www.squeaksource.com/DevEnvironment38.html

The piece of code for my purposses is:
	#(
		(setButtonFontTo:			#CenturyGothic	10)
		(setListFontTo:				#CenturyGothic	10)
		(setMenuFontTo:			#CenturyGothic	10)
		(setSystemFontTo:		#CenturyGothic	10)
		(setCodeFontTo:			#CenturyGothic	10)
		(setHaloLabelFontTo:			#CenturyGothic	10)
		(setBalloonHelpFontTo:			#CenturyGothic	10)

 	)
		do: [:triplet |
			Preferences
				perform: triplet first
				with: (StrikeFont familyName: triplet second pointSize: triplet third)
		].

	BalloonMorph setBalloonFontTo: (StrikeFont familyName: #BitstreamVeraSans pointSize: 12).

The image is the latest 3.10.

You can get my newb package from my MC repository:
http://www.lordzealon.com/mc

Thanks in advance.

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <glpunzi at lordzealon.com>