Changing Fonts to Century Gothic

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:03:25 UTC 2008

If the font is Century Gothic, use a String rather than a symbol.

One of your lines converted would be:
                 (setButtonFontTo:                       'Century Gothic'  10)

Here is how I set mine. (I added an extension to the Preferences
class, rather than a workspace script).

setDmmFonts
	"Preferences setDmmFonts"
	| face size selectors triplets |
	face := 'Bitstream Vera Sans'.
	size := 8.
	selectors := #(
		setSystemFontTo:
		setListFontTo:
		setFlapsFontTo:
		setEToysFontTo:
		setPaintBoxButtonFontTo:
		setMenuFontTo:
		setWindowTitleFontTo:
		setBalloonHelpFontTo:
		setCodeFontTo:
		setButtonFontTo: ).
	triplets := selectors collect: [:selector | Array with: selector
with: face with: size].
	self setDefaultFonts: triplets