Morphic 3 presentation at Smalltalks 2007

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:26:53 UTC 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 3:51 AM, Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:
> Hi Randy,
>
> Tweak doesn't address my concerns, especially about non linear
> coordinate systems.

But I think the state-of-the-art system should be good for Gurus and
average programmers as well.  That is, it should be really good at
pumping out the average GUI that usually gets made.

For most programmers, a non-linear coordinate system is totally
irrelevant.  What will Morphic 3 have that makes it fast and effective
for developing GUI's?  Sad to say, but so far the best system I have
seen for letting one build a GUI "directly" is probably C#.