Musings about modularity and programming in the large

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:36:57 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

On Jan 22, 2008 6:36 PM, Jason Johnson <jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So no one knows of a system like this?  There's nothing new in our
> field since decades so I'm sure there are papers or an implementation
> out there, I just haven't found it yet.

reading your posting, I had the impression there might be some
relations to Gilad Bracha's work on Newspeak...

http://gbracha.blogspot.com/

He's got several entries in his blog that describe how Newspeak deals
with modularity, classes, dependencies, ... maybe you could give that
a try?

Best,

Michael