Running code on image startup

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Jan 28 09:33:36 UTC 2008

Sure and don't forget you should use the method to indicate where in
the StartUpList: you want your class to start up. There is a method to
indicate which class you should be before, or is that after?   We know
this by heart because we got burned with it in Sophie early on. Yes we
do
want to start the FreeType/Rome subsystem *before* Morphic starts....

Otherwise your Class startup gets added somewhere in the sequential
starutp  list, maybe not where you expect.

--
=
=