lessphic? may be a future for morphic

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jan 30 11:04:38 UTC 2008

Hi Gulik,

Morphic 3 supports arbitrary non-linear coordinate systems. I don't
understand how you envision rendering over those targets. Morphic 3 has
a rendering engine that renders on Squeak Display, as current Morphic's
canvases with Balloon 2D and BitBlt.

Please read my documents, and let's talk about coordinate systems!
Currently I have implemented Cartesian, LogX and a few cartographic.
Watch the demo at Smalltalks 2007 at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90TGhRZUSOo . It is worth watching even
if you don't understand my Spanish.

Cheers,