Promoting Squeak/Smalltalk

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Jan 31 21:22:28 UTC 2008

Hi david

This is wonderful. I would love to be 14 y old.
Open squeak red everything and again and again. Then fix it. Propose
better implementation idea.
Imagine you can learn a lot. I would love to be able to do that.

Then to answer your question:
	- everyday everybody can something with his own strength
	- have fun
	- we are writing other books
	some people are developing cool software (seaside and others).

There are quite large application in Smalltalk, JPMorgan, Gemstone....
but indeed we have to face it the road is long.

Stef