Open meeting regarding the Squeak Release Team

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Jan 31 21:45:23 UTC 2008

The only point I would like to make is that it is important to be able
to reproduce an image (and one day from a set of packages).
So if we could improve MC2 (colin is working on it) so that we can
really build a cooler system with tests and
we could share changes (deltastreams) then it would be good.

 From the process point of view. I do not believe in a system where
any fix can be loaded in the system.
There are so much subtle points that can break that this is important
to keep Squeak a cool system.
Stef