OBSystemBrowser vs. Browser

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:05:37 UTC 2008

> What do you mean by the "the state of the view?" I find don't use the
> SearchBrowser much either, but in the few cases where I do use it,
> it's quite useful. I think it has a lot of potential, but still needs
> some work.

What I mean is that a selection in the search browser should remember
the state of all the rest, such as the full selection in the following
columns and the state of the editor (cursor position, selection,
edited contents). Essentially like a tabbed browser, but with the tab
labels in the first column.

Cheers,
Lukas

--