SqueakSVN was: Re: [squeak-dev] Subversion (was: Re: Perl is to CPAN as Squeak is to (what)?)

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jul 1 18:10:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

it was mentioned already: We developed SqueakSVN, a project-centric
code management tool, as a student project at HPI. It completely
integrates SVN, so the workflow is different than the one from DVS.
Everything can be controlled from within Squeak.

We are currently cleaning up the code and after we are done, SqueakSVN
will be released.

Robert