[squeak-dev] [Squeak-dev Images] About the different flavors

Andrey Larionov anlarionov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:07:04 UTC 2008

It very cool, i like it and many more cool stuff in 3.10, but all my
browsers, eCompletion and other dev related features which lookups for
classes and messages work a lil bit slower. I'm a newb and can compare
only with Dolphin, which is platform optimized and has a considerably
small basic image and functionality.