[squeak-dev] Re: Bug in Method Finder dating from 3.8

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Thu Jul 3 19:09:59 UTC 2008

Eliot Miranda a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
>     there is no patch file on the Mantis page.  Where can I find a patch
> with an "approved" version stamp, if anywhere?
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:54 AM, nicolas cellier <ncellier at ifrance.com
> <mailto:ncellier at ifrance.com>> wrote:
>
>     Oscar Nierstrasz <oscar.nierstrasz <at> gmail.com
>     <http://gmail.com>> writes:

My "approval" is neither required nor authoritative. Any other opinion
counts.
I suppose Oscar's patch is OK, didn't check because pipermail did scrub
the attachment.

My image does not need such patch because MethodFinder for 1. 1. 2. does
not fail anymore thanks to http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6887

And for the same price, i have faster integer printString.

Of course, this change should be approved by someone else but me.

Cheers

Nicolas