[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak-dev Images] About the different flavors

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:13:50 UTC 2008

+1.
Squeak is a different in many ways.
First, it teaching look differently on previously 'trivial' things. A
different UI 'shock' is the best way to leave all 'industry standarts'
behind when you getting into Squeak. And then UI is a first least
thing which coming in mind, when you start discovering how different
programming could be comparing to those 'standard' ways.
I came here looking for something different, to discover different
ways, and points of view. And squeak helps a lot with this.
I will be not overstatement, if i say, that for few years that i'm
with squeak, i learned about programming more than for rest of my
life.
This, separately, says a lot more than anything else.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.