[squeak-dev] Anyone know the following about Slang?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jul 4 03:23:16 UTC 2008

Six some years back I looked at C inlining and found it did a poor
job. Maybe that has changed.
Also I had changed the inline logic to say oh, if this method
shouldn't be inlined, we lie, please force an inlining based on the
method name.

At the time there was only two methods that seemed likely candidates
so it was never put into VMMaker.

--
=
=