[squeak-dev] Mantis in browser

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jul 4 18:38:11 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 19:29 +0100, Keith Hodges wrote:
> My next question is, do we want to close resolved issues in order to
> tidy up? Or are we happy the way it is?
>
> Keith

My policy is that if the issue is with a release image then the issue
should be closed as soon as an image is released which addresses the
issue.  (Resolution occurs when an update is available that resolves
it.)  If the issue is for an external package then in general the
closing policy is up to the package maintainers but issues should not be
left open indefinitely.

Ken