[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak-dev Images] About the different flavors

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 4 18:43:52 UTC 2008

El 7/4/08 11:17 AM, "Herbert König" <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> escribió:

>I have a neural network watching over

> And neither FunSqueak nor Edgar's various SqueakLight's can be used
> for this work. I look into them regularly, I'm fond of the ideas but
> until now every time I tried to make one of them work for me I failed.

I guess you wish a solution , but I don't remember you send mail about your
needs and which parts of Squeak 3.6 you miss.

FunSqueak is a show of things we have , I guess having older projects could
disturb serious work (it's too fun :=)

Original SqueakLight needs me have your feedback as is "hand made" and only
could used for code , but not for .morph , .pr or some Squeak 3.8 and newer
originated.
If I was contacted , could made a .rts (run time system) in the 3.8 to 5 mb
range.

SqueakLight II is still alpha and in heavy development.
I plan to have a modular system which could grow to user needs using
existing code.
I say in other mail I have the Universes of 3.10 (888 combinations of
UPackage and Uversion) , polishing the loading mechanism now.

And re-load of things we have in 3.9.

I wish know which things 3.6 have and was essential to you, so I could
investigate how to solve.

Feedback is a must.

Edgar