[squeak-dev] Anyone know the following about Slang?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jul 5 00:22:45 UTC 2008

On 4-Jul-08, at 6:35 AM, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> [snip]
> Thanks Tim!  That's what I needed.  Being pointed to the right
> place.  It has taken 20 minutes to understand the code and 20
> minutes to fix it.  Thanks so much!!
Nice to have actually achieved something this week; it's been one of
those weeks...

Simulating simulating the VM to gather type data seems like a pretty
complex project. I can't help feeling it would be simpler and faster
to simply write the VM cleanly, with decent documentation and specs.

Igor, if you can produce a Better Slang With Lambas, do please share
the code. There has to be some way of cleaning up the current mess.

tim
Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.