[squeak-dev] Bug Reports Review

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 03:24:04 UTC 2008

Here is the beginning of a review of fixes on mantis.

a starter for 10

best regards

Keith*

============

Category: [Squeak Packages] XML-Yaxo
*
Can be closed 3083, 3082, 928, 547*

Category: [Squeak Packages] WriteBarrier

*1020 Issue status is open, but I think it is fixed, (Chris Muller?)
*
Category: [Squeak Packages] Whisker

*1474, one outstanding bug which "Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> said
would be fixed in next version i.e 1.2. I see 1.2 on SqueakMap so is it
fixed. (Doug?)

*Category: [Squeak Packages] VBRegex
*
1597, is fixed in 3.9+ , and earlier images with LevelPlayingField loaded

1573, 1691, 1841, 5391 The rest of the VBRegex reports have fairly
uncertain status, (does anyone care?)

*Category: [Squeak Packages] Universes*

908, 6651,  - can be closed.
6495==6679 - seems to be related to Http downloads not giving sensible
error results (is there another report for this issue somewhere)

6680 Only version 1.0 of whisker browser appears to be listed in 3.10
Universes, when 1.2 is needed (Lex?)

0006614:  Swazoo-HTTP version 7 does not load Is this resolved now?

*Category: [Squeak Packages] UIEnhancements
*
6788,6880,6930,6932 Can all be closed
*
Category: [Squeak Packages] SqueakSource

*3952: RSS feed does not handle $&lt; or $&gt; in MCZ version
description Can this be closed?
*
Category: [Squeak Packages] Squeak-Dev

*6423: DNU spawnHierarchy on OBSystemBrowserAdaptor in squeak-dev 107 -
Is this sorted? Can it be closed?

*Category: [Squeak Packages] SmallDEVS*

6618 - states that this should be fixed when 6625 is fixed, and 6625 is
now closed, so can this be closed also.
*
Category: [Squeak Packages] Shout*

625 - very old report, could not be reproduced, can this be closed?
1677 - another old report - status update anyone?
3171 - has a fix attached - status update anyone?
*
Category: [Squeak Packages] Seaside*

Has 40 fixes marked resolved can these be closed.
Have the Seaside guys moved their open bugs elsewhere now? Or are they
still relevant in Mantis