[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak-dev Images] About the different flavors

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:04:40 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello Edgar,
>
> EJDC> Feedback is a must.
>
> point taken, will try again and document problems.

Same here; where is the best place to submit things we find?  Mantis?  As a
start, try copying or pasting some text into a workspace in
SqueakLightII.7188!  Apparantly ByteString>>utf8ToSqueak is not understood!

What about questions around "how" to do something?  The wiki:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6056?

I really like the idea of a "small, modular Squeak,"  but after YEARS I can
FINALLY start from a current dev image and load the other packages I want
and need, and, well, I'm slightly hesitant to try to get everything working
(in SqueakLightII)!

Rob