[squeak-dev] All tests running green

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:32:34 UTC 2008

Hi Laurent,

welcome to Squeak and thank you for your interest.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM, laurent laffont
<laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Are you willing to recruit someone to post
>>  the results of the tests runs for a dev image each month?
>
> I've discovered Squeak and SmallTalk last week at the RMLL and I want
> to contribute to the project. This task seems to be a not-too-hard one
> to get involved, so I can do it if you wish. What basic informations
> must be in this report ? Is there a way to export this into a text
> file ? Is there a tool like CruiseControl for Squeak ?

I think the information we need looks like
http://speedy.cs.uiuc.edu/~johnson/testResults/3.10alpha.7105-none.html.
Ralph Johnson wrote a tool to generate these reports but I don't know
more than that. You can ask him.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good