[squeak-dev] All tests running green

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 7 13:02:17 UTC 2008

El 7/7/08 8:44 AM, "Andrey Larionov" <anlarionov at gmail.com> escribió:

> As i remember there are tool for exporting debug information (stack,
> vars and other debug stuff) to HTML with hyperlinks. It can be very
> useful for failures and errors.

Such tool is a must, is called DebugReport-minami.25.mcz and part of my own
dev tools.
You could find a ready to run .sar with all tools I use here
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6056

For the test, I run  the test not once a month in a single system, but each
time we the 3.10 ReleaseTeam (Ralph and me) made a new .mcz. on Mac, Windows
XP and SimplyMepis 6.5 Linux

Ralph made very clear how to contribute guides, we have many help with
excellent reports in Mantis and fixes.

But some test can't be solved to green status and we deliver as the thing
was.

Now I doing a 3.11 as I think should be.

Maybe two year from now people start complaining about tons of mails I
sending to all list now ...

Edgar