[squeak-dev] Fwd: [Webteam] Choosing the platform for website

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:49:43 UTC 2008

> Can the source or the images be made available?  Looking at the sites,
>  we shouldn't notice much of a difference, right?

I took the site I originally proposed offline, because I am not going
to participate in a competition where the judge is one of the
participants. You can get a snapshot of the server directory here. Do
with it whatever you like.

     http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/dropbox/squeak.lukas-renggli.ch.zip (24 MB)

This is essentially an out of the box 3.9 image, with Pier and a
couple of extensions loaded from SqueakMap. Check-out the archive for
additional discussion and passwords.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli