[squeak-dev] Fwd: [Webteam] Choosing the platform for website

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jul 7 18:58:48 UTC 2008

Hi Wilkes,

Wilkes Joiner wrote:
> Can the source or the images be made available?  Looking at the sites,
> we shouldn't notice much of a difference, right?

As a proposer of Scribo based solution here is on-line view of the image
with demo, with the help of the experimental web code browser:

http://squeaksite.aidaweb.si/SqueakSite/SqueakSite-Core.html
http://squeaksite.aidaweb.si/SqueakSite/SqueakSite-App.html

or whole image:

http://squeaksite.aidaweb.si/browse.html

Here are all needed packages, in reverse order to load:

   SqueakSite: http://mc.bioskop.fr/SqueakSite.html
   Scribo: http://mc.bioskop.fr/Scribo.html
   Aida: http://mc.bioskop.fr/Aida.html
   Swazoo: http://mc.bioskop.fr/Swazoo.html
   Sport http://mc.bioskop.fr/Sport.html

Because Aida/Scribo is near beta, all those packages are in development
repository and will be put on SqueakSource when released in beta. This
will happen this month.

Best regards
Janko

--