[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Revival

stan shepherd squeak414 at free.fr
Wed Jul 9 10:33:39 UTC 2008

Damien Cassou-3 wrote:

> Here is my propositions for the future squeak-dev versions:
>
> - include Nice fonts, UI Enhancements and SUnitGUI-improved in all images
> - only base one image on top of 3.9 and update it less often. I still
> haven't decided if this image will contain the web stuffs or not. Any
> opinion?
> - create 2 stable dev- and web- images based on 3.10
> - create a beta 3.10 based dev-image. I plan to use Level Playing
> Field and Packages to generate this image. I will also put Algernon,
> the new Diff tools and other beta pakages in it.

 +1
Sounds good to me.
Please disregard what I said about the Essential code critics package in the
poll; I think I've got to the same setup under 3.10.

Thanks a lot for your work on these images, they're great. And I'd like to
help with testing if the community tries to make an 'all tests run green'
version.

...Stan