[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Revival

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Jul 9 11:07:21 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:53:43 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
>> The (click on the links to jump to the download pages) doesn't mean a
>> *page*
>> ?
>
> I don't understand this.

Exactly, I do not understand the sentence in the (.)'s either. What
download *page* does your sentence in the (.)'s talk about, aren't we
already on the download page? I can see, on that page, only links to
downloadable .zip files which can impossibly be meant by your "download
pages" phrase?

>> Anyways:
>>
>> Put atop the survey box: These images exist in 2 flavours, please help
>> make
>> you a better service by answering these two polls before downloading.
>>
>> Put below the survex box: Click on a link to activate/initiate/"your
>> term
>> here" the download now.
>
> What about http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html?

This is exactly the one I am referring to, why/what do you ask me?