[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Revival

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Jul 9 12:16:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:18:12 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
>> Exactly, I do not understand the sentence in the (.)'s either. What
>> download
>> *page* does your sentence in the (.)'s talk about, aren't we already on
>> the
>> download page? I can see, on that page, only links to downloadable .zip
>> files which can impossibly be meant by your "download pages" phrase?
>
> Oh ok :-). It wass historical. It should now be fixed.

Yes, so it is now :)

>>> What about http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html?
>>
>> This is exactly the one I am referring to, why/what do you ask me?
>
> To refresh the page and tell what you think about the changes.

Looks good :) I hope this brings you the feedback on the preferences of
the downloaders. But if it doesn't, do put force on them, you are the
publisher ;)

BTW, perhaps you want to put the above link into the ScriptManager's
welcome (for convenience), and ask for feedback there too.