[squeak-dev] Q CodeLoader wont load my mcz files

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 9 14:11:27 UTC 2008

El 7/9/08 10:56 AM, "Baveco, Hans" <Hans.Baveco at wur.nl> escribió:

> CodeLoader refuses to load my mcz files from squeaksource and other
> repositories.
> The mcz files are created from 3.8 Squeak and Croquet (Cobalt) images. What
> should I do to make these mcz files loadable?
>
> TIA
> Hans

look for

installSourceFiles
| packName pos |
    "Install the previously loaded source files"
    sourceFiles == nil
        ifTrue: [^ self].
    sourceFiles
        do: [:req | (req url endsWith: '.mcz')
                ifTrue: [
                    pos := req url lastPositionOf: $/.
                    packName := req url copyFrom: pos + 1 to: req url size.
                    self tryVersion: packName ].
                (req url endsWith: '.sar')
                ifTrue: [ SARInstaller new fileInFrom: req contentStream].
                (req url endsWith: '.cs') |(req url endsWith: 'st')
                ifTrue: [self installSourceFile: req contentStream]].
    sourceFiles := nil

This is part of my SqueakLightII code, should modify for others Squeak

Edgar