[squeak-dev] Re: Web Team Report - May, Jun 2008

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Jul 9 20:34:29 UTC 2008

Hi Janko,

somehow the web site makes problems with accented characters, like

- IUT de Caen, Dªpartement Informatique
- Squeakís native HTTP server

have put that into report http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7117 Didn't
systematically search for more occurences but a computer should be able to
find you all the places with characters which aren't 7bit ASCII ;)

And while I'm here, Squeak Community is proudly participating in GSoC

- http://code.google.com/soc/2008/squeak/about.html

but still not a single word about that on www.squeak.org :(

- http://www.google.com/search?q=google+soc+site:www.squeak.org
- http://www.google.com/search?q=gsoc+site:www.squeak.org
- http://www.google.com/search?q=soc+site:www.squeak.org

What I like is that many the pages now seem to look smoother and nicer
than ever, good work! and thanks for the effort.

/Klaus