[squeak-dev] Making morphs scriptable

Robert Hawley rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 05:25:10 UTC 2008

There is an eToys scriptable DiceMorph and an eToys scriptable CalculatorMorph on SqueakMap. I'd welcome comments or bug reports.

The calculator can be driven entirely from scripts, which makes it quite fun and potentially interesting for schools.

The DiceMorph is a reasonably simple example of how to make a morph scriptable.

I am surprised there aren't more eToys scriptable morphic objects available. Is there a coherent repository that I have yet to discover?