[squeak-dev] Double click on an data file

Javier Reyes jreyes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:14:47 UTC 2008

Hello !

I have created a Mac Application which stores certain information in files.
These files are saved using Reference Stream. I have obviously provided a
mechanism to read them back, but my problem comes if a user double clicks on
the file icon at the Mac Osx operating system level. When that happens, the
application opens with it's last image and the file is read as a text in a
SystemWindow (Lots of fancy binary simbols!).  Is there a way I can control
which method takes responsability of that process ?

All the best,
                            Javier