[squeak-dev] Re: squeak plugin in ff 2/3

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:40:02 UTC 2008

To answer my own questions,
first of all, running the squeak installer puts the plugin in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, which doesn't get picked up, on my setup in
any case. putting the plugin in tilde/.mozilla/plugins does register
with ff3. As for the space low message, this is fixed by adjusting
(taking away) the -mmap startup option in npsqueakrun.

/Ties