[squeak-dev] Re: Technology choice for the next generation of www.squeak.org and friends

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Jul 18 06:56:17 UTC 2008

Hi Randal,

on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:45:09 +0200, you wrote:

> The Squeak Leadership Team concluded in this week's meeting that we
> should be
> moving forward on choosing the next technology for the core Squeak
> websites,
> such as www.squeak.org.  I've been selected to put out a call for any
> last-minute comments on the two proposals that have been offerred so
> far, or
> soliciting any further proposals.

Really two proposals?

-
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-March/126558.html

Must have missed something [pun intended :-]

And, how about putting up some money for paying the pro's for migration;
I'm ready for a donation for that and, AFAICS the Squeak.org organization
has a full bank account.

And a similiar offer was mentioned (err, encrypted ;) by Andreas in
response to abovementioned message.

/Klaus