[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Revival

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 21 15:00:55 UTC 2008

Sorry for late response...
I could introduce a preference for the nasty (IMHO) red outline for
modifications... particularly ugly/distracting for things like workspaces
though. You are quite welcome to leave feedback on the Swiki (when it
becomes available again!).

As for contrast I agree that the default StrikeFonts suffer somewhat with
some themes, FreeType is more than legible. Of Course you can always choose
the "StandardSqueak" theme for a 3.9 look while retaining the feel/usability
improvements.

Regards, Gary.