[squeak-dev] Subcanvas

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 21 15:21:22 UTC 2008

Sorry for delay...
I'm not sure we did discuss events wrt ordinates. No reason that the same approach couldn't be taken (rather than just the look of something being determined by an N dimensional ordinate but also its interactive behaviour).

Aside from that, a solid abstract model of event sources (tying into the "real" world, along with interaction method discovery/capabilities)  would be a good foundation.

Regards, Gary.