[squeak-dev] Technology choice for the next generation of www.squeak.org and friends

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jul 21 22:11:49 UTC 2008

It seems to me that the exact technology used to implement a website is
primarily important to those who have to work with it and maintain it on
a daily basis.

On the Scribo/Aida side we have the Website Team leader, Janko Mivsek,
who created Aida and Scribo and has already demonstrated interest in
actively working on the website; I believe Nicolas Petton who has worked
with Aida in the past has also expressed willingness to work on the
website team.

Is there anyone who actively prefers Seaside for www.squeak.org
interested in dedicating at least a few hours each week for the next few
years?

Ken